Obama Likes Ike: Sort of
In the afterglow of his 2008 victory, commentators portrayed Obama as the new FDR. Now, he is half-heartedly comparing himself to Ike. In his speech on the debt agreement, Obama made the astounding statement that it will reduce domestic spending to levels not seen since Eisenhower was in the oval office. Over at the American Thinker, Greg Richards finds no basis for this claim.
comments powered by Disqus
- One Absurdity of Texas's Divisive Concepts Law? Call to Rename Slave Trade as "Involuntary Relocation"
- 3 Law Profs: Connecting Abortion and Voting Rights at SCOTUS
- The Other Cancel Culture: A University Administration Caves to a Conservative Crusade
- Unserved Warrant for Carolyn Bryant Donham's Arrest in Till Lynching Discovered in Box in Courthouse Basement
- 1989-2001: America's "Lost Weekend" When the Nation Blew its Shot at Peace and Prosperity