Blogs Liberty and Power People Shopping at Wal Mart is Not the ProblemNov 26, 2012
People Shopping at Wal Mart is Not the Problem
This video shot in a Wal Mart parking lot is disturbing not because of anything Wal Mart does but because it shows the American people demonstrating a degree of ignorance and callousness that is uncomfortable. Can you answer the two key questions here by naming four countries that Obama has bombed and telling how many veterans commit suicide each day. People are not trying to buy happiness at Wal Mart, they are trying to buy the things they need at a low price so that they can continue pay their taxes and the government can keep on buying the bombs as well as sending our sons and daughters to die or be wounded overseas. That is what makes government happy.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Debt Ceiling Law is now a Tool of Partisan Political Power; Abolish It
- Amitai Etzioni, Theorist of Communitarianism, Dies at 94
- Kagan, Sotomayor Join SCOTUS Cons in Sticking it to Unions
- New Evidence: Rehnquist Pretty Much OK with Plessy v. Ferguson
- Ohio Unions Link Academic Freedom and the Freedom to Strike
- First Round of Obama Administration Oral Histories Focus on Political Fault Lines and Policy Tradeoffs
- The Tulsa Race Massacre was an Attack on Black People; Rebuilding Policies were an Attack on Black Wealth
- British Universities are Researching Ties to Slavery. Conservative Alumni Say "Enough"
- Martha Hodes Reconstructs Her Memory of a 1970 Hijacking
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"