SOURCE: The New Yorker
A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
The Making and Knowing Lab is run by Columbia’s Center for Science and Society.
- How the Pandemic and Anti-Asian Violence Spurred 2 States to Change History Lessons
- Is Old Music Killing New Music?
- Will SCOTUS Take the Opportunity to Ban Race-Conscious Admissions?
- One National Republican Wants (Narrow) Action to Tighten up Electoral Count Act
- New Film "Munich" Offers Revised and (Somewhat) Sympathetic Portrait of Chamberlain