SOURCE: The Michigan Daily
She argues in her book on Attica that the slow downfall and ultimate economic collapse of Detroit began with the crime law he signed.
by Jennifer Freilach
We asked them to tell us what drew them to their subjects. These are their answers.
SOURCE: National Book Awards
The winner will be announced in November. This is the list of semifinalists.
- How the Pandemic and Anti-Asian Violence Spurred 2 States to Change History Lessons
- Is Old Music Killing New Music?
- Will SCOTUS Take the Opportunity to Ban Race-Conscious Admissions?
- One National Republican Wants (Narrow) Action to Tighten up Electoral Count Act
- New Film "Munich" Offers Revised and (Somewhat) Sympathetic Portrait of Chamberlain