SOURCE: The Guardian
The book is by Jürgen Osterhammel, a professor at Konstanz University, who argues that the 19th century should be recast as the century marked by globalization, not nationalism.
- John Shelby Spong, 90, Liberalizing Episcopal Leader
- Alabama Begins to Remove Racist Language from State Constitution
- Looking for the Gold Rush Town of Chinese Camp
- "The Eyes of Tammy Faye": When the GOP Got in Bed with the Christian Right
- Can This Group Bring Political Interference Under Control at UNC?