SOURCE: New York Magazine
"Now we have one Supreme Court justice identifying with Trump’s alleged horror of post-Election Night uncertainty, and two Supreme Court justices pointing the way to a state legislative hijacking of the results."
SOURCE: Think Progress
by Ian Millhiser
The confirmation process broke a quarter century ago, and no one noticed.
SOURCE: Time Magazine
That's not to say that nobody has ever come close.
- Opinion: If U.S. Museums Say Black Lives Matter, then they Should Return Africa’s Stolen Art
- In Israel’s Rising Violence, Ripples From 1948
- A Famed Folk Singer Won a Presidential Pardon after Molesting a Child. Did He Prey on Others?
- Officials Apologize for Deadly Police Shooting at a Black College in 1970
- Racist Attacks Revive Asian American Studies Program Demand