Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist
by Eric Foner
The book is by English professor Fred Kaplan and was reviewed by Foner in the NYT.
- Studying History Should not be Only for the Elite, Say Academics
- How Malcolm X Inspired John Coltrane to Embrace Islamic Spirituality
- Connecticut Professor Sends Controversial Anti-1619 Project Email Blast to Public School Superintendents
- France Battles Over Whether to "Cancel" or Celebrate Napoleon
- West Virginia Univ. Researcher Wins Carnegie Award for Study of Appalachian Feminism