In an interview she discusses her book “Democracy in Chains” and the evil genius of the Koch brothers’ donor network.
SOURCE: New Republic
by Alan Wolfe
A right-wing economist’s plan to rig democracy for the rich.
NYT’s review of Nancy MacLean’s book, “Democracy in Chains,” ignores the debate about her use of evidence
by Heather Boushey
The review was written by an economist.
Review of Nancy MacLean’s “Democracy in Chains: The Deep History of the Radical Right’s Stealth Plan for America”
by Ron Briley
The story of MacLean’s discovery of the alliance between an obscure economist and the Koch Brothers.
SOURCE: Moyers & Company
Nancy MacLean says before her research she had never heard of the conservative who is front & center in her new book on democracy
She focused on him after discovering information that was “shocking.”
SOURCE: Inside Higher Ed
She alleges her critics are tied to the Koch network.
- Time For The Dems To Earn The Hatred Of The Wealthy And Connected
- A Lesson on Voting Rights—And Suppression—During a Pandemic that Students Won’t Learn in Textbooks
- A Must For Millions, Zoom Has A Dark Side — And An FBI Warning
- Marie Antoinette Would Be Proud
- How Did the E.U. Get the Coronavirus So Wrong?
- How Physics is Rocked by the Waves of History
- When Environmentalists Won Over the Supreme Court
- How Racism Is Destroying America (Book Review)
- Historians Throw Shade at Colorism Conflict in Netflix’s ‘Self Made’ Madam C.J. Walker Series
- AHA Issues Statement Regarding Historians and COVID-19 (April 2020)