Where Was the First Woman Condemned for Witchcraft? Not in Salem
Decades before the trials in Massachusetts, women in Connecticut were being accused. Now, a group of people there is moving to clear the names of the victims.
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- Stanley Engerman, Co-Author of Controversial History of American Slavery, Dies at 87
- Professor Helps Rescue "Lost" Asian American Silent Film
- Canada Day Festivities Spark Controversy over National History
- German Government Panel of Historians Begins Inquiry into 1972 Munich Olympics Killings