Walter Russell Mead
SOURCE: The New Republic
Walter Russell Mead: Non-Jewish Interest Groups, not "Israel Lobby" Drive Hawkish US Mideast Policy
Rejecting the idea of a Jewish-led "Israel Lobby" Mead emphasizes the historical influence of American Christian zionists and militarists in tilting America's mideast policy toward the goals of the Israeli right.
SOURCE: Fareed’s Global Briefing
Walter Russell Mead says Trump is right to defend nationalism
by Fareed Zacharia
Monsieur Macron is wrong.
Walter Russell Mead warns that a nasty Brexit threatens the West
by Walter Russell Mead
The U.K. plays an important role in sustaining American support for Europe.
Steve Bannon says historian Walter Russell Mead was the inspiration for hanging Jackson’s portrait in the Oval Office
Mead has become the favorite Trump whisperer for everyone from Steve Bannon to Tom Cotton.
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida