SOURCE: Washington Post
Here’s why that comparison doesn’t work.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
by Max Boot
"It is up to House leaders — that means you, Speaker Paul D. Ryan (R-Wis.) — to stop Nunes before he smears again.”
When This Historian Heard the House Intelligence Memo Had Been Selectively Edited This Is What He Thought of
by Joe Krulder
It’s a story from history that shows the danger of self-serving memos cut to fit the fashion of those in power.
- Oklahoma ACLU Files Suit Against State Ban on Critical Race Theory
- St. Malo, Louisiana, Site of Earliest Filipino-American Settlement, Threatened by Climate Change
- Executive Privilege was out of Control Before Steve Bannon Claimed It
- Can Skeletons Have Racial Identity?
- Diver Discovers 900-Year-Old Sword Dating to the Crusades
- Leonard Moore: On Teaching Black History to White People
- How Cigarettes Became a Civil Rights Issue
- David Graeber and David Wengrow Have Given Human History a Rewrite
- Dems Worry Not Passing Biden Agenda Will Kill Them in the Midterms. Does Legislation Actually Matter?
- #HATM: "Historians at the Movies" Builds Community One Screening at a Time