by Olivia B. Waxman
In the 1880s, Thomas Edison, George Westinghouse, and Nikola Tesla went to battle over who had the superior technology for electrical transmission.
SOURCE: The Washington Post
Meet May Irwin, the Stormy Daniels of the Victorian era. And her pornographer, Thomas Edison.
- Biden Defends Bull Connor Analogy for Opponents of Voting Rights Bill
- Museum of Natural History in New York Removes Theodore Roosevelt Statue
- Another Hendrix Legacy Lawsuit: Family Seeks to Block Royalty Claim by Heirs of Bandmates
- A Texas-Born Princess and Former Scandalous Washington Wife May Lose Roman Villa in Epic Inheritance Fight
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?