Armed in America
Patrick J. Charles, author of a new book on guns, defends militia-centric understanding of Second Amendment
“There’s been people on both sides who’ve misappropriated historical evidence over time or failed to fully contextualize it.”
- O'Mara: Politics and Commercial Pressure, not ChatGPT, are the Threats
- Why are the Dems Denying DC Self-Government?
- Anastasia Curwood on Shirley Chisholm's Childhood Heroes
- After Studying Housing Discrimination, This Historian is Fighting it in Court
- How Textbook Publishers are Censoring the Story of Rosa Parks to Sell Books in Florida