Edwin Stanton Was Part of the ‘Resistance’—in 1860
by Adam Rowe
If President Buchanan’s experience is a precedent, Trump’s internal critic may privately flatter him.
- Jeremi Suri: Texas Higher Ed Conflict "Doesn't Have to Be This Way"
- Stanley Engerman, Co-Author of Controversial History of American Slavery, Dies at 87
- Professor Helps Rescue "Lost" Asian American Silent Film
- Canada Day Festivities Spark Controversy over National History
- German Government Panel of Historians Begins Inquiry into 1972 Munich Olympics Killings