SOURCE: New York Times
The Dutch macrohistorian says that utopian thinking – that doesn't accept the present as necessary or permanent – is very different from fatalism because it ideally spurs action.
SOURCE: Washington Post
“I mean 1,500 private jets have flown in here to hear Sir David Attenborough speak about how we’re wrecking the planet," he said.
- John Shelby Spong, 90, Liberalizing Episcopal Leader
- Alabama Begins to Remove Racist Language from State Constitution
- Looking for the Gold Rush Town of Chinese Camp
- "The Eyes of Tammy Faye": When the GOP Got in Bed with the Christian Right
- Can This Group Bring Political Interference Under Control at UNC?