SOURCE: Boston Review
by Lynne Segal
The late writer's contributions to keeping a current of socialist radicalism in the feminist movement deserve recognition, too.
by Gabriel Winant
The journalist and social theorist wrote to force her readers to examine their own positions in society's hierarchies, not to encourage cynicism of futility, but to encourage them to see change as a long haul.
SOURCE: USA Today
Ehrenreich made a comment about fellow author Marie Kondo that quickly went viral.
- 1957 Jerry Jones Photo Shows How Close The Past Really Is
- "Nutcracker" Rooted in Dark Parts of Russian History
- Black Germans Hope to Change Name of Berlin's "Uncle Tom's Cabin" Metro Station
- DeSantis-Backed School Boards Flex Power to Oust District Leaders
- Separating Good and Silly Criticism of FIRE in the Campus Speech Debate