SOURCE: The Wall Street Journal
by Adam Carrington
"There's more to the the US Constiution than its amendments. Give the preamble some respect."
by Donald J. Fraser
Unitary executive theory from Alexander Hamilton to Donald J. Trump.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Eric Foner
'“Separate' reminds us that our history is not simply a narrative of greater and greater freedom."
- Trump administration says joint UNC, Duke Middle East Studies program portrays Islam too positively
- What White Kids Learn About Race in School
- Frederick Douglass photos smashed stereotypes. Could Elizabeth Warren selfies do the same?
- Chronicling New York’s Muslim History
- New Documents Illuminate The University of Texas’s Secret Strategy to Keep Out Black Students
- Women Scientists Were Written Out of History. It’s Margaret Rossiter’s Lifelong Mission to Fix That
- Allen C. Guelzo Reviews Sidney Blumenthal's Latest Installment of His Biography of Lincoln
- What Reconstruction-Era Laws Can Teach Our Democracy: The NY Times Reviews Eric Foner's Latest Book
- Should historians read their own book?
- Cokie Roberts, Pioneering Journalist Who Helped Shape NPR, Dies At 75