But 70 years after the Indian constitution came into force, left-wing protesters aren’t the only group claiming to be the ideological heirs to Ambedkar.
SOURCE: Madman of Chu
by Andrew Meyer
If we look at Jonathan Turley's argument against impeachment, we can see the outlines of a dilemma that faces the president, the Republican Party, and by extension the entire country.
SOURCE: The Wall Street Journal
by Adam Carrington
"There's more to the the US Constiution than its amendments. Give the preamble some respect."
by Donald J. Fraser
Unitary executive theory from Alexander Hamilton to Donald J. Trump.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Eric Foner
'“Separate' reminds us that our history is not simply a narrative of greater and greater freedom."
- How the Black Power Movement Influenced the Civil Rights Movement
- Nine books to read for Black History Month
- A Bittersweet Homecoming for Egypt’s Jews
- Institutional racism and minimal recognition: Inside Du Bois’ complicated history at Penn
- President Trump's Take on Parasite Echoes an Old Debate Over the Role of Non-American Films at the Oscars
- Gordon Wood Reviews Mary Beth Norton's ‘1774’ for the Wall Street Journal
- Black Perspectives Reviews Black Banking and Women Financial Power Brokers
- A lost history, recovered: Faded records tell the story of school segregation in Virginia
- H.R. McMaster book `Battlegrounds’ coming out in April
- Trump loves ‘Gone With the Wind.’ Historians, not so much.