SOURCE: NY Times
by Jamelle Bouie
The president is following a Republican playbook that is now nearly two decades old.
by William Horne
The failure to hold the race-baiting press, politicians, and vigilantes responsible during Reconstruction undermined any semblance of equality for more than 100 years. We can't make the same mistake.
SOURCE: Informed Comment
by Juan Cole
In fact, nothing is more American historically than veiling and debates on veiling.
- WBUR Is Belatedly Giving Credit to a Female Historian for a Segment
- Behind the men on the moon, there were thousands of women
- Professor Rebecca Gordon Pens Essay Revealing Her Abortion and Examines Ongoing History of Roe v. Wade
- Podcast Discusses History of the CIA
- Watching 'Chernobyl': How Important Are Visuals for Understanding History?