SOURCE: New York Times
She didn’t serve in the military herself. But she saw the armed services denying equal benefits to female veterans, and she crusaded to make a difference.
by Stephanie Coontz
New research indicates a stall, maybe even a retreat, in the movement toward gender equality.
- Museum’s Future Clouded by Chance Discovery: Swastika Hiding in Plain Sight
- 'And The World Went Crazy': How Hollywood Changed After Hiroshima
- America’s Military Should Confront Its Past, Not Bury It
- Trump and the Suburbs: Is He Out of Tune with America's Increasingly Diverse Voters?
- Depicting Japan in British propaganda of the Second World War