SOURCE: Washington Post
They attacked a draft board office to protest the Vietnam War. Fifty years later, the fallout continues.
The three young men, dubbed the Silver Spring Three, poured blood on draft cards in suburban Maryland.
- 6 Inspiring Stories From Those who Remember the Pearl Harbor Attack
- When Culture War Politics Consume School Boards, Basic Functions Suffer
- Australia's Spy Agency Identified Climate Risk 40 Years Ago; The Government Protected the Coal Industry Instead
- Rebecca Traister: Betrayal of Roe Decades in the Making
- Mel Brooks Delivers 500 Pages on His Favorite Subject – Himself