by Walter L. Hixson
The Atlantic magainze is distinguished by the intensity of its Zionist distortions of the past and present of the Palestine conflict.
SOURCE: Washington Post
by Maha Nassar
The decades-long process that led to the creation of Israel involved plenty of Palestinian suffering.
SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Benny Morris
The representative’s account of the Arab-Israeli conflict relies on origin myths about the birth of Israel.
- Trump’s Supreme Court Justices Show How They Might Help Him in Contested Election
- Two Visions of the Suburbs Are on the Ballot. Both Are Myths
- FBI Won’t Deliver Report on White-Supremacist Terror Threat Until After Election
- VMI Superintendent Steps Down Amid Allegations Of 'Structural Racism'
- Arizona Education Board Votes To Require Students Learn About The Holocaust, Other Genocides
- How Democrats Can Learn Hardball From the Republicans of 1861
- When a Kidnapping Ring Targeted New York’s Black Children (Review)
- To Understand The Spectacle Of Presidential Debates, Look Back To 1960, Says Harvard Historian
- If only Richard Nixon had Listened to Jackie Robinson — The GOP Might be Doing Better than Trump Today
- "Time's Monster" by Priya Satia Review – Living in the Past