SOURCE: The Washington Post
November is Native American Heritage Month. Critics say Trump is subverting it with a new celebration of the Founding Fathers.
Last week, President Trump declared November as “National American History and Founders Month,” a celebration of the country’s “dedication to promoting liberty and justice.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
Long before President Donald Trump, there was President John Tyler.
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel