SOURCE: The Washington Post
November is Native American Heritage Month. Critics say Trump is subverting it with a new celebration of the Founding Fathers.
Last week, President Trump declared November as “National American History and Founders Month,” a celebration of the country’s “dedication to promoting liberty and justice.”
SOURCE: Washington Post
Long before President Donald Trump, there was President John Tyler.
- Russian Police Detain History Professor After Protest
- Why We Keep Reinventing Abraham Lincoln
- Four Principles to Guide Us on Whose Statues Should Topple and Whose Should Remain
- History Professor Describes His Experience With COVID-19, Teaching In Historic Times
- 52 Years Ago, Thelonious Monk Played a High School. Now Everyone Can Hear It.