Digesting History: A Conversation with the Museum of Food and Drink’s Curatorial Director Catherine Piccoli
by Chelsea Connolly
Food historian Catherine Piccoli describes how this Brooklyn museum encourages its visitors to literally "digest" history.
SOURCE: Society for US Intellectual History
by Andrew Klumpp
Klumpp reflects on USIH, what it means to be an intellectual historian and the USIH community
SOURCE: Perspectives on History
by Acadia Roher
How the Arkansas People’s History Project utilizes public history and engagement.
- The 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre: Looking Back, Looking Ahead: May 19
- Society of American Historians Announces 2021 Prize Winners
- Studying History Should not be Only for the Elite, Say Academics
- How Malcolm X Inspired John Coltrane to Embrace Islamic Spirituality
- Connecticut Professor Sends Controversial Anti-1619 Project Email Blast to Public School Superintendents