by Alan Singer
To celebrate its 200th anniversary in 2011, Citibank published a book celebrating its history. Despite the book's heft, glossy photographs, and celebratory tone, Citibank and its forbearers definitely did not strive to make the world a better place.
- White Author Reflects On Finding, Bringing Together Descendants Of Enslaved People In His Family (Audio)
- A Milestone for Palestinian Studies
- Paul Seaver, Leading Historian of Early Modern England, Dies at 88
- Trump has Never Even Read a 'Children's Book' about Abraham Lincoln: Douglas Brinkley (Video)
- Taking My Children to See Frederick Douglass