Digesting History: A Conversation with the Museum of Food and Drink’s Curatorial Director Catherine Piccoli
by Chelsea Connolly
Food historian Catherine Piccoli describes how this Brooklyn museum encourages its visitors to literally "digest" history.
- How the US Government Used Comics to Inform Americans About the Holocaust
- Virginia's Governor Took Away the Most Important Piece of Protest Art in the Country. What Should He Have Done?
- Congressional Commission Unveils Proposal to Rename Bases Honoring Confederates
- The Forgotten School Gun Massacre in Stockton, CA
- An Exclusive Look at the New WWI Memorial