SOURCE: Made By History at The Washington Post
by Chin Jou
The lawsuit against McDonald's by 52 African American franchisees is rooted in a complex history of urban disinvestment, Black capitalism, and corporate America.
SOURCE: The Atlantic
by Marcia Chatelain
Americans have long pinned economic hopes on fast-food chains. And where there are hopes, there are scams.
- Will Midwest Governors Challenge Florida's Conservative Education Agenda?
- Is a Third Intifada Imminent?
- DeSantis's War on Universities Goes Beyond the Influential "Powell Memo"
- Anthropologist on Gathering Family History: Ask Your Elders the Right Questions
- Irony Alert: GOP Stages Anti-Socialist Show Vote while Preparing to Convene in the Most Socialist City in America