One lesson seems clear: there is no neat two-year timeline for pandemics, and viruses can circulate at a low profile for a long time.
SOURCE: Nursing Clio
by Kristin Brig
As we see with COVID-19, the darkest periods in history expose the best — and worst — of humanity.
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism