An interview with historian Kenneth C. Davis about his book on the 1918 outbreak, "More Deadly than War."
Unlike what was thought during the Spanish flu outbreak of 1918, beards cannot trap germs nor transfer disease.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong