SOURCE: Washington Post
by Gabriel N. Rosenberg
The earliest effective government responses to epidemic illness in the United States came not in the context of human health, but in the context of livestock.
- The Complicated History of Abortion and Abortion Law in the United States
- Discovery of Earliest Known Record of Mayan Calendar
- Buffalo Shooting Centuries in Making, Say Historians of Slavery and Reconstruction
- Isaac Chotiner Interviews Kathleen Belew on White Power and the Buffalo Mass Shooting
- What if Mental Illness Isn't All In Your Head?