SOURCE: New York Post
by Jennifer Wright
The many bizarre "cures" for the coronavirus circulating online are nothing new. Rather, they have a lineage that stretches back to the bubonic plague.
It’s happened before. Here’s what it would take to happen again.
- Labor Law Is Stuck in 1947. It’s No Surprise Companies Keep Winning
- 2,500 Years Ago, the Philosopher Anaxagoras Brought Science’s Spirit to Athens
- ‘One Oppressive Economy Begets Another’
- Historians Say the Newark Museum’s Plan to Deaccession Art at Sotheby’s Will Inflict ‘Irreparable Damage’
- FBI Releases File On Suspicions Raised About Kurt Cobain’s 1994 Death