Church State Separation
SOURCE: Texas Tribune
Has the IRS Abandoned Enforcing Ban on Church Political Activity?
Evangelical megachurches are increasingly confident that they can directly intervene in political races, declaring one candidate "ordained" and another "demonic," without anyone doing anything about it.
SOURCE: The Atlantic
The Sleeper SCOTUS Case that Threatens Church-State Separation
by Kimberly Wehle
"If the plaintiffs win, states and municipalities could be required to use taxpayer dollars to supplement strands of private religious education that many Americans would find deeply offensive, including schools that exclude non-Christian or LGBTQ students, families, and teachers."
SOURCE: Los Angeles Times
How Ron Reagan, Son of a True Believer, Became an Atheist
How did a son of Republicans Ronald and Nancy Reagan become an “unabashed atheist”? And how did the parents take that?
- House Hearings on Campus Speech Show Different Perceptions of the Problem
- Mark Russell, DC's Piano-Playing Political Satirist, Dies at 90
- Trans Texans, Fearing Violence Inspired by Legislation and Rhetoric, Look to Armed Self-Defense
- How Paris Kicked out the Cars
- Vatican Repudiates "Doctrine of Discovery" that Justified Colonialism by Catholic Nations