SOURCE: Inside Higher Ed
by Keisha N. Blain
Although securing tenure and tenure-track jobs has received great attention lately, it is important that historians from underrepresented groups successfully pursue promotion to full professorship in their institutions to diversify leadership in the profession.
- Erika Lee and Carol Anderson on Myths and Realities of Race in American History
- Banished Podcast: Sunshine State's Descent Into Darkness
- Caroline Dodds Pennock on The Indigenous Americans Who Visited Europe
- Why Can't the Democrats Build a Governing Majority? (Review of Timothy Shenk)
- Victimhood and Vengeance: The Reactionary Roots of Christian Nationalism