SOURCE: New York Times
It will surprise no one if Trump pursues the sort of negative race-baiting campaign that George H.W. Bush used to rally after trailing Michael Dukakis in the summer. What remains to be seen will be if Trump can convincingly portray Biden as a greater danger to the public.
- The 1921 Tulsa Race Massacre: Looking Back, Looking Ahead: May 19
- Society of American Historians Announces 2021 Prize Winners
- Studying History Should not be Only for the Elite, Say Academics
- How Malcolm X Inspired John Coltrane to Embrace Islamic Spirituality
- Connecticut Professor Sends Controversial Anti-1619 Project Email Blast to Public School Superintendents