SOURCE: Inside Higher Ed
The extensive labor required to develop new online courses or shift existing ones to a virtual or mixed delivery is not always obvious to higher ed critics.
SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Education
When navigating online education, faculty should stray away from traditional exams and opt for innovative assignments that will engage students rather than stress them out.
- Studying History Should not be Only for the Elite, Say Academics
- How Malcolm X Inspired John Coltrane to Embrace Islamic Spirituality
- Connecticut Professor Sends Controversial Anti-1619 Project Email Blast to Public School Superintendents
- France Battles Over Whether to "Cancel" or Celebrate Napoleon
- West Virginia Univ. Researcher Wins Carnegie Award for Study of Appalachian Feminism