SOURCE: Chronicle of Higher Education
Debates catalyzed by a policy statement on the police killing of George Floyd illuminated political and generational rifts in the Puerto Rican Studies Association and led to a turnover of leadership.
- Studying History Should not be Only for the Elite, Say Academics
- How Malcolm X Inspired John Coltrane to Embrace Islamic Spirituality
- Connecticut Professor Sends Controversial Anti-1619 Project Email Blast to Public School Superintendents
- France Battles Over Whether to "Cancel" or Celebrate Napoleon
- West Virginia Univ. Researcher Wins Carnegie Award for Study of Appalachian Feminism