SOURCE: Association of University Presses
The international association of scholarly publishers calls the Trump adminstration's attacks on critical race theory and antiracism training a "chilling and frankly un-American" attack on intellectual inquiry.
- Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham on the AP Af-Am Studies Controversy
- 600 African American Studies Faculty Sign Open Letter in Defense of AP African American Studies
- Organization of American Historians Statement on AP African American Studies
- Historians on DeSantis and the Fight Over Black History
- How the Right Got Waco Wrong