SOURCE: Current Affairs
by Nathan J. Robinson
While The Trial of the Chicago 7 is sympathetic to Hoffman, it also softens him in a way that ultimately amounts to historical fabrication.
SOURCE: The Nation
by Jeet Heer
According to Jeet Heer, "Sorkin takes many liberties with the facts, most of which are designed to make both the New Left and its conservative opponents more palatable to contemporary liberal viewers."
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?
- Outcry over Sparse Representation of Jews in Movie History at New Academy Museum in Hollywood
- 60 Minutes Report: Who Betrayed Anne Frank?
- Rev. William Barber II: Voting Rights Not Just a Black Issue
- Manchin and Sinema are Fulfilling John Roberts's Vision
- More Enslaved Africans Came to the Americas Through this Port than Anywhere Else. Why Have so Few Heard of It?
- How one WWII Division Set the Stage for Modern Skiing
- Annette Gordon-Reed: Don't Accept "Cuddly" King Image
- New Book Challenges Civil War Myths in Maryland
- Ambushed in Eufaula: Alabama's Forgotten Racist Massacre