SOURCE: Nelson Center for Entrepreneurship (Brown University)
Historian Marcia Chatelain will discuss the influence of franchised businesses on Black and African American business at noon on November 17.
SOURCE: Gilder Lehrman Center for the Study of Slavery, Resistance and Abolition
This annual conference works to integrate both scholars and archives in Cuba to research on the Atlantic slave trade.
- Josh Hawley Earns F in Early American History
- Does Germany's Holocaust Education Give Cover to Nativism?
- "Car Brain" Has Long Normalized Carnage on the Roads
- Hawley's Use of Fake Patrick Henry Quote a Revealing Error
- Health Researchers Show Segregation 100 Years Ago Harmed Black Health, and Effects Continue Today
- Nelson Lichtenstein on a Half Century of Labor History
- Can America Handle a 250th Anniversary?
- New Research Shows British Industrialization Drew Ironworking Methods from Colonized and Enslaved Jamaicans
- The American Revolution Remains a Hotly Contested Symbolic Field
- Untangling Fact and Fiction in the Story of a Nazi-Era Brothel