SOURCE: Made by History at The Washington Post
by Robert Fleegler
George H.W. Bush was no Donald Trump as his behavior was practically polite by comparison. But facing the loss of the world’s most powerful office can lead one to engage in more extreme rhetoric and behavior.
- A Short History of the Long Conservative Assault on Black Voting Power
- Why Confederate Lies Live On
- In One of the Oldest Congresses Ever, the Democrats' Majority May Depend on Good Health
- On the Life and Legacy of Black Journalist Louis Lomax (Review)
- Gaming The System: KU Professor Says 'Call Of Duty' Can Help Teach History