SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Assessing the current company's financial ties to slavery requires understanding how the entity functioned as a pass-through for buyers and sellers of merchant insurance, rather than as an underwriter or funder of insurance policies.
- Eastern Europe Brought Soccer Into the Modern Age. Why is it a Wasteland Now?
- Ties Documented Between Legal Activist Challenging Affirmative Action and White Nationalists
- Work More, Consume Less: The Coercive Nature of Austerity Politics
- Will the Philadelphia Museum Strike Change an Industry?
- Qatar Isn't The First Regime to Polish its Image With a World Cup