SOURCE: Wall Street Journal
Assessing the current company's financial ties to slavery requires understanding how the entity functioned as a pass-through for buyers and sellers of merchant insurance, rather than as an underwriter or funder of insurance policies.
- 1957 Jerry Jones Photo Shows How Close The Past Really Is
- "Nutcracker" Rooted in Dark Parts of Russian History
- Black Germans Hope to Change Name of Berlin's "Uncle Tom's Cabin" Metro Station
- DeSantis-Backed School Boards Flex Power to Oust District Leaders
- Separating Good and Silly Criticism of FIRE in the Campus Speech Debate