SOURCE: New York Times
For reasons likely including institiutionalized sexism, costumes have been a neglected part of the preservation of cinematic history. The new Academy Museum of Motion Pictures hopes to work with the late Debbie Reynolds's son to change that.
- ‘One Oppressive Economy Begets Another’
- Historians Say the Newark Museum’s Plan to Deaccession Art at Sotheby’s Will Inflict ‘Irreparable Damage’
- FBI Releases File On Suspicions Raised About Kurt Cobain’s 1994 Death
- The Bloody History of Anti-Asian Violence in the West
- "Abolition Is...": A Roundtable