Attorney John Howard Steele was a devoted client of Joseph Pilates' fitness methods, and became responsible for safeguarding the integrity of the method as it grew into a global exercise phenomenon.
- United Ireland "Closer Now than it's Ever Been"
- Libraries Do Face Attacks, but Not Like the "Freedom Libraries" of 1964
- The Writer of "The Onion" SCOTUS Brief Takes Parody Seriously
- Religious Colleges on Front Lines of "Critical Race Theory" Battles
- Marfa, TX School to Become National Historic Site Preserving Story of Segregated Mexican Americans