by HNN Staff
The combination of severe winter storms and persistent cold and a deregulated energy supply system without compulsion to invest in winterization has left Texans without power, heat or drinking water for days. Senator Ted Cruz appears to have decamped to Cancun while politicians blame wind and solar power for frozen natural gas refineries.
- ‘One Oppressive Economy Begets Another’
- Historians Say the Newark Museum’s Plan to Deaccession Art at Sotheby’s Will Inflict ‘Irreparable Damage’
- FBI Releases File On Suspicions Raised About Kurt Cobain’s 1994 Death
- The Bloody History of Anti-Asian Violence in the West
- "Abolition Is...": A Roundtable