SOURCE: Washington Post
Stan Lee's approach to comics, described in a new biography by Abraham Reismna, enabled the creation of denser universes of characters and also created a fan culture that affects how popular culture is made, enjoyed and discussed.
- Labor Law Is Stuck in 1947. It’s No Surprise Companies Keep Winning
- 2,500 Years Ago, the Philosopher Anaxagoras Brought Science’s Spirit to Athens
- ‘One Oppressive Economy Begets Another’
- Historians Say the Newark Museum’s Plan to Deaccession Art at Sotheby’s Will Inflict ‘Irreparable Damage’
- FBI Releases File On Suspicions Raised About Kurt Cobain’s 1994 Death