SOURCE: The Atlantic
Multiple ethnic groups collaborated to convince the Census Bureau to include questions about Hispanic identity in 1980; the move shed light on the growth of a large demographic group, but obscured important divisions among Latino ethnicities.
- How the US Government Used Comics to Inform Americans About the Holocaust
- Virginia's Governor Took Away the Most Important Piece of Protest Art in the Country. What Should He Have Done?
- Congressional Commission Unveils Proposal to Rename Bases Honoring Confederates
- The Forgotten School Gun Massacre in Stockton, CA
- An Exclusive Look at the New WWI Memorial