SOURCE: Perspectives on History
by Tara Tran
Digital technology allows historians to change images, raising a host of ethical dilemmas.
SOURCE: Daily Princetonian
by Judith Weisenfeld, Ruha Benjamin et al.
Members of the Princeton faculty argue that "the victims of the MOVE bombing, their families, and those of us at Princeton invested in Black history and communities deserve more" than the university's statements to date about the use of remains of the victims.
- John Shelby Spong, 90, Liberalizing Episcopal Leader
- Alabama Begins to Remove Racist Language from State Constitution
- Looking for the Gold Rush Town of Chinese Camp
- "The Eyes of Tammy Faye": When the GOP Got in Bed with the Christian Right
- Can This Group Bring Political Interference Under Control at UNC?