SOURCE: Made By History at the Washington Post
by Eddie R. Cole
Campus police forces often trace their origins to moments when Black demands for expanded housing opportunity clashed with universities' ambitions for expansion or desire to maintain white residential areas near their campuses.
- Park Rangers Bring Black History to Life in the Great Outdoors
- Redlining Happened, but Not Exactly the Way We've Thought it Did
- The Ongoing Battle over Photographs of the Enslaved at Harvard
- What is Citizenship? A Conversation with Mae Ngai on The Takeaway
- OAH Signs Amicus Curiae Brief in Dobbs v. Jackson Women's Health Organization