by Elizabeth Stice
The liberal arts have long claimed their value lies in teaching the skill of critical thinking. History teachers can be more effective if they give some thought to thinking, with insights from cognitive theory and behavioral psychology.
- John Shelby Spong, 90, Liberalizing Episcopal Leader
- Alabama Begins to Remove Racist Language from State Constitution
- Looking for the Gold Rush Town of Chinese Camp
- "The Eyes of Tammy Faye": When the GOP Got in Bed with the Christian Right
- Can This Group Bring Political Interference Under Control at UNC?