SOURCE: Los Angeles Times
It's difficult to swallow the idea that Progressive era governor Hiram Johnson would have countenanced the idea that the recall system he championed could allow a minority of voters to throw out a governor who recently was elected with 62 percent of the votes cast.
- Biden Defends Bull Connor Analogy for Opponents of Voting Rights Bill
- Museum of Natural History in New York Removes Theodore Roosevelt Statue
- Another Hendrix Legacy Lawsuit: Family Seeks to Block Royalty Claim by Heirs of Bandmates
- A Texas-Born Princess and Former Scandalous Washington Wife May Lose Roman Villa in Epic Inheritance Fight
- Will SCOTUS Uphold Claim of Heirs for Return of Pissarro Painting Stolen by Nazis?